On-Site Lab Services
No appointment necessary
I Am a Health Center Patient
Primary Care Services
Working together as a team
to support your complete health.
Alcohol Awareness Month
Nasson Health Care encourages you to educate yourself and your loved ones about the dangers of drinking too much alcohol.
If you are drinking too much, you can improve your health by cutting back or quitting. Here are some strategies to help you cut back or stop drinking:
• Limit your drinking to no more than 1 drink a day for women or 2 drinks a day for men
• Keep track of how much you drink
• Choose a day each week when you will not drink
• Don’t drink when you are upset
• Limit the amount of alcohol you keep at home
• Avoid places where people drink a lot
• Make a list of reasons not to drink
If you are concerned about your own, or someone else’s drinking, there is help! Call Nasson Health Care and schedule a confidential appointment today!